ReasonForOurHope

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trailer Time: The Sessions

"Evil, be thou my good." Paradise Lost, Book IV line 110


I thought A Burning Hot Summer would be the worst trailer I saw this year.  Then I saw this piece of crap.

Okay, I can deal with the paraplegic wanting to lose his virginity.  Many movies like The 40-Year-Old Virgin start this way but come to a good conclusion

I can deal with the idea of a romance between him and his sex therapist.  This could be a way to get her to seeing that sex should not be shared with multiple partners, but should be an expression of love, ala Pretty Woman.

But the priest.... the PRIEST!

He may very well be the worst priest I've seen in a movie, and I saw Tim Curry's Cardinal in 3 Musketeers!


1 comment:

  1. You can tell if a priest is evil in a movie based on how bad their hair looks.

    ReplyDelete