ReasonForOurHope

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Geeky Home Theaters

Check out this post from theFW.com about 8 Amazingly Geektastic Home Theaters.

I think that they are all very cool, but the one I would love to have is the Star Trek one:


I know I'm known more as a Star Wars geek, but this room would make me feel like I was actually on the bridge of the Enterprise.  I like to imagine Picard, Data, Worf, and the rest coming up there for movie night.

Picard:  Mr. Data, what is the status?
Data: Sir, the "popped" corn has been fully hatched, awaiting the addition of butter and salt.
Picard:  Make it so.
Worf:  Sir, we have the movie "Bridget Jones' Diary loaded in our memory banks.
Picard: Onscreen!

Anyway, check out the link and let me know which one you would like.  Or is there a theme not listed that they should make?


1 comment: