ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lack of Updates...Again

Dear Faithful Reader,

I know that I have been remiss in updating this blog.  I usually like to get at least one item up every one to two days.

The beginning of the new school year also coincided with a number of other projects that formed a perfect storm of time-suck.

Fear not, I have many future articles coming down the pike including:

-A film review of The World's End
-my review for the series finale of X-Factor
-a deeper philosophical insight into the Miley Cyrus VMA hoopla
-a critique of master pop-culture icon Joss Whedon
-a commentary on the new gay marriage controversy at DC Comics
-the number 20 best actor of all time
-an analysis of the moral theology of Jekyll and Hyde
-a full review of and philosophical analysis of Breaking Bad
-a return to the logic lessons segment I began last year.

So check back soon and we will have these and much more.

Thank you for your patience!

-CatholicSkywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment