ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Trailer Time: Obi-Wan Kenobi


Happy May the 4th!

Disney decided to take this opportunity to give us a trailer for Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Although there aren't a lot of plot details given, I am incredibly excited for this show.  While the action looks to be exciting and epic, I am much more interested in the character development aspects.  The interaction between Owen and Obi-Wan really got me.

I also like how they are keeping their powder dry when it comes to the Vader reveal.  That is the moment that I really want to see.

I really hope this is not a bait-and-switch.  There is a rumor going around that Obi-Wan is not going to be the main focus of the show, but instead it will focus on one of the side characters.  I hope that this rumor is false.  I want to see an Obi-Wan show and that is what I am willing to invest my time in doing.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment