ReasonForOurHope

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Trailer Time: Star Wars: The Acolyte


I know a lot of people are sour on anything related to Disney Star Wars.  But I am not one of those haters.  I respect their opinions and their dislike of the current state of the franchise, but I have still enjoyed most of what has been presented.  I loved Obi-Wan Kenobi and I very much enjoyed Ahsoka.  However, I did skip Andor because the character held zero interest for me.

I don't know much about The Acolyte.  It seems to take place much further back in the timeline than previous movies and shows.  I am still a bit on the fence on this one, but there is one thing that is really selling me on it so far:

Carrie-Ann Moss as a Jedi.

I don't know why but when I saw her in the Jedi robes it felt very cool.  I have no idea if she is a main character or if this is just a cameo.  If it is the latter, I will be very upset.

I want to see more before I pass judgment on this.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment