ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Trailer Time: Wonder Woman 1984







I've been waiting for this trailer to drop for a while.



One of the things that the first Wonder Woman films did extremely well was its ability to re-create the WWI era.  This retro-80's feel is like something straight out of Stranger Things and that is a compliment.



I don't have a strong feel for the story, but Gal Gadot still looks amazing as Wonder Woman and completely believable as the might hero.  The action sequences look creative and intense.  I love how she knocks the bullet with her armor.  And even though it should be silly, I really dug how she literally rode the lightning.



The big thing I want to see is Kristen Wiig as Cheetah.  I have a feeling that they may be doing a re-work of the CGI on her after the Cats backlash.  That's just a supposition on my part, I have no idea.  But I have never seen her as an action actress and I really need to see if she can go believably toe-to-toe with the Amazon Princess.



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment