ReasonForOurHope

Monday, July 1, 2019

Trailer Time: JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL





2018's Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle was a fun movie that grew into a big hit.



The biggest plus of the film is that all of the four main leads are incredibly likable in their rolls.  While I can't say the movie was great, I got my money's worth of entertainment.

Even having said that, as soon as I saw the trailer was online I rushed to watch it.  The last movie had built up enough good-will that it made more, not less interested in what was next.

What I like about this trailer is that it is giving us back what we enjoyed the most (Johnson, Hart, Gillan, and Black) while putting a nice twist to it that will give most of these actors a chance to flex some new comedic muscles.  Again, nothing about this screams "instant classic," but it looks like a fine popcorn flick and there is nothing wrong with that.



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment