ReasonForOurHope

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Lack of Updates March 2019

Thank you for your patience dear reader.

I know that I have been lax in updating the blog for a few weeks.  I do apologize.  I have been working on a number of critical projects that have kept me too busy to write.  For the past week I have been leaving home for work before 7 am and often wouldn't get home until 10 pm.  On top of this, weekends have been taken up with other obligations.

But now those projects are being resolved.  We will be returning to our regularly scheduled blog program.  I have number of things to share, including movie reviews, film reviews, New Evangelizers articles, a new Sunday Best list, and my thoughts on what my pope name would be.

It means a lot that you would still stay with this blog despite the delays in content. 

God bless!

-Catholic Skywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment