ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Best: Superbowl Commercials 2015

We were supposed to go to a Superbowl party last Sunday, but we got snowed in.  Still, we sat down and enjoyed the show.  And by show, I mean the commercials.

And while there were some awful commercials (Nationwide?  What where you thinking?), there were some delightful ones as well.

Below are the most entertaining commecials from last week (again, these aren't necessarily the best.  A good commercial makes you want to buy the product.  For some of these, I wouldn't be able to tell the product off the top of my head):

1.  Liam Neeson can sell anything

Pure awesome.

2.  We miss Breaking Bad.

I laughed so hard at this unexpected commercial that I scared my wife.

3.  Trained Raptors

If I wasn't excited about Jurassic World before (and I was), this would seal the deal.



4.  Proud Dad

I loved the twist at the end.  Made me go "awww."  But then again, I'm an old softie.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment