ReasonForOurHope

Monday, February 9, 2015

Charity of the Month: Avila House



I've written a great deal about the impact that Fr. Larry Richards has had on my life.

Currently he is fundraising to restore the Avila house as a retreat center.  I can speak from personal experience that religious retreats can be an opportunity for life-changing moments.  We should all look for anything we can do to make it possible for others to come to know Christ in a profound way.

Fr. Larry writes:

Praised be Jesus Christ! 

I pray that this message finds you living in God's holy will!  This past Thanksgiving I sent to you a message asking for your help with our Retreat Center and I am just wondering if you prayed about it, and if you could help...  If you cannot, I fully understand that times are tough, and so please just pray for us!  God will not be outdone in generosity.  Thank you for your prayers and help! As always know that I pray for you everyday - May God bless you with His peace. 

In His love,

Fr. Larry

You can read all about Fr. Larry's plans here.

If you would like to donate, you can follow the link here.

And as always, I will never ask you to do something I am not willing to do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment