ReasonForOurHope

Friday, January 11, 2013

Recuperating

I'm sorry for the lack of content.  I've tried to be very consistent with my blog posts, so I apologize.

Wednesday afternoon I went to the ER and to my surprise had to have emergency surgery 4 hours later.   It's sounds more dramatic than it was.  I'm fine now and I'll make a full recovery, but I am still sick and sore.
Stock photo.  Not from actual surgery (but how cool would that be if it was?).

On the plus side I was up in the hospital in time to watch the Academy Award Nominations at 8:30 am EST.  (more on this later).

I'm going to take things slowly, so I apologize if I don't get back to my regular schedule for the next couple of weeks.

I appreciate any prayers you can send my way.  I will continue to keep you in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment