ReasonForOurHope

Monday, June 25, 2012

Telling Stories - The Orphans of Kakamega



Hello all,
My friend, Scott Rudge, is working a mission trip to Africa.  He is trying to raise money for unique project.  As he explained it to me, Scott and his companions are going to be bringing film equipment with them to Kakamega, Kenya.  They are going to teach the locals how to use the equipment and the essentials of film making.  The locals will then be able to use these tools to document and tell their own stories in their own words with their own talent.

I would ask you to check out their website:

 https://www.faithfunder.com/uproject.php?fpv=NzE3Mjgy&tab=2

to check out more details and prayerfully consider donating.

I would never ask any of you to do something I am not willing to do myself, so I have already made my donation.

Finally, if you believe this to be a worthy endeavor, please pass along this information.

God Bless.

"Whenever you did it for one of these least ones, you did it for Me." Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment