ReasonForOurHope

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Lack of Updates - October 2023

 Dear Reader,

My apologies for the lack of updates.  If you are a regular reader, you know that sometimes several things converge in my life where it becomes difficult to put out content from time to time.  

Recently, I had a number of projects to grade while preparing to lead a retreat and also filling out progress reports while beginning revision to a screenplay while taking class for the Diaconate.  This, unfortunately, has meant that I have not had time to post regularly this last week.

I should be back to our regularly scheduled program in about another week.  I thank you for your patience, dear reader, and I am grateful that you continue to read this blog.


God Bless,

Catholic Skywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment