ReasonForOurHope

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Trailer Time: Eternals (Final Trailer)



This movie has been a hard sell for me.  

For those who read this blog, you know I am easy to please when it comes to comic book films.  But this will probably be the first Marvel film I skip.

Everything I've read about this movie behind-the-scenes tells me that this is going to be a break from the traditional Marvel formula.  Now that we are post Endgame, Marvel is getting experimental, which I understand.  But from what I've read, this movie seems less in line with classic MCU and more in line with current year Marvel comics, which is not very good.

I've tried to keep an open mind, so I was hopeful watching this trailer.  But there is nothing to sell me on it.  

Although, I do have to say, I enjoyed that they're looping back to the Celestials from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment