ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Trailer Time: Ant Man and the Wasp Teaser



This movie will follow hot on the heals of Marvel's biggest movie, Avengers: Infinity War.

And I have to say I like the strategy of literally going smaller for this film.

My favorite part of the generally bland Ant-Man movie was hot it made the idea of minaturization fascinating.  I loved the creative ways it looked at our world from a completely different persepective.  Unfortunately, I found those moments were fewer than I had hoped for in that movie.  Instead the focus was on the standard hero origin.

But form this teaser, I hope they are embracing the thing that sets this series apart from the others.  I really loved the creative use of shrinking the van and the building.  And the chemistry between the characters, even in this short teaser, feels more natural than the first movie.

I did not think I would be that excited with an Ant-Man sequel.  But maybe this movie will be more Winter Soldier than Dark World.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment