ReasonForOurHope

Friday, March 31, 2017

Trailer Time: Justice League Trailer 1

CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE TRAILER ON YOUTUBE


Okay, let's talk about the Justice League trailer.

As you can imagine, I have some thoughts.

-What has surprised me is the overwhelming positive reaction to the trailer.  Considering the venom that was spewed on Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad, I was happy to see people being genuinely excited for this movie.

-Love the remix of the Beatles "Come Together.  It is very much in keeping with Zack Snyder's aesthetic.

-This felt much more like a teaser than a trailer.  We get a sense of the world and tone and characters, but not the overall story.

-I think I would have preferred Cyborg to be more practical makeup and costume than CGI.  But I will wait to see it in a greater context.

-I am still not sold completely on Ezra Miller as Barry Allen.  I think he will be fine, but I need to see more.

-I understand the absence of Superman from the trailers, but I don't think it will really feel like a Justice League movie until I see him.

-I am really excited to see this movie!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment