ReasonForOurHope

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Trailer Time: John Wick Chapter 2


I was late to the John Wick train.

I remember hearing the title and thinking it was terrible.  And then I heard the premise: someone kills Keanu Reeves' dog and he goes on a bloody rampage of revenge.  Again, not impressed.

But people whose judgment I respect said it was good.  So I finally saw it.

Wow!

I always tell people that the movie doesn't try to be anything other than it is: a bloody, violent romp.  And it does it amazingly.

I have a feeling that a lot of people missed out on John Wick in the theaters but discovered it on DVD.  As a result, I think John Wick Chapter 2 will have a bigger box office opening.  At the very least, I will be there opening night.

Thoughts?

(click link here to see trailer)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information. The story of john wick chapter-2 is really interesting. Everyone is to excited to see this episode.

    ReplyDelete