ReasonForOurHope

Monday, November 2, 2015

Lack of Updates (part V)

Dear Reader,

Thank you for your patience.  I hope to soon be up to full speed in updating this blog, but my schedule has been overwhelming lately.  In the space of the past few weeks, my projects include:

-finishing a full length screenplay
-calculating and imputing grades for the end of the quarter
-grading over 100 tests
-tech week for a play I am directing
-organizing a charity even for poor children at our school
-writing my final paper for my master's class.

This is on top of some personal burdens, about which I would greatly appreciate prayers from you, dear reader.  I know that many of you have deeper and more pressing burdens, but in my weakness I am swamped.  My posts may be reduced to only one (maybe two) a week for the next few weeks.

Thank you for your patience and your readership of this blog.  Among the many things I still intend to write:

-my full review of The Martian
-finishing my list of Best TV Dramas of All Time
-a continuation of my reflections on Doctor Who
-finishing my series on Interstellar
-and more.

Stay tuned...


1 comment:

  1. Make time for Crimson Peak

    A genius level film freak delivers a master class of Gothic tropes. Every frame a painting.

    I know it is supposed to be a nod to Mario Bava; it is so much more.

    I don't think it will make any converts to the genre and, IMnsHO, their loss. It is acutely aware of what it is and is embodied in a strong clear vision,

    ReplyDelete