ReasonForOurHope

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lack of Updates (part IV)

I am sorry for the recent lack of updates.  I usually like to get 3-4 posts a week, but I have been falling behind.

I began my school year on Monday and I have been going non-stop ever since.  My schedule includes, but is not limited to, 4 classes in a row, which means I am talking for 3 and a half hours straight every day.

In addition to this I have just returned to graduate school and it is kicking my butt.  I am trying to stay about a week ahead of my work because I am going to start falling behind very, very soon.

So as a result, I have not been able to spend as much time composing my thoughts on this blog as much.  I like to take time and collect my thoughts into something cogent before I write them down (though I do not know how successful I am in getting that across).

I am going to try to keep up better, but the next few weeks may be a little sparse.

Let me say, again, how grateful I am to all of you who take time out of your day to read this blog.  I always have you in mind and I strive to write something for you that will be worth your time.

Any prayers you can send my way would be appreciated.

-CatholicSkywalker

1 comment: