ReasonForOurHope

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Charity of the Month: Haiti 180



Sean Forrest is a Christian Missionary that I have had the privilege of meeting a few times.  I've seen him work with young people and they respond to his personality and his genuine sense of integrity.

Sean has been doing mission work in Haiti for a number of years now, particularly working with orphans.  His latest project is building a home for the elderly there.  Please watch the below video to see why there is such a need for this in Haiti:



As you can see, these are the people Christ spoke of who are forgotten by society.  And it is our duty and our privilege to help them.

You can donate by clicking here.

And as always, I will never ask of any of you what I am not willing to do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment