ReasonForOurHope

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Batman vs. Superman Pushed Back 1 Year

I know that there are a lot of worse things in the world right now, but this depresses me.

As you know, I chose Man of Steel as the best film of the year, so imagine my absolute excitement at the sequel also featuring Batman and Wonder Woman.  And I am fully supportive of Affleck as The Dark Knight.

And 2015 was going to be  a geektastic year of movies with both Avengers: Age of Ultron and Star Wars Episode VII.

Top this off with the rumors that the new Batman/Superman film would be a two-parter where the second part would be a Justice League movie?

I'm sad.

But I hope this means that they are going to take more time to get it right than rushing something.

And I guess its better to space out events.  So Summer 2015 is Avengers.  Winter 2015 is Star Wars.

And now Summer 2016 is Batman vs. Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment