ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Trailer Time: Godzilla vs. Kong



I know that there are people who are huge devotees to both the Godzilla franchise and the original King Kong.  I don't have those same emotional attachments, but I have enjoyed many of their adventures in the past.

This film appears to be a direct sequel to Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Kong: Skull Island.  They've made sure to enlarge Kong so that he can stand toe-to-toe with Godzilla.  

My sense of this film is that the fight scenes are going to be awesome and the human "story" scenes are going to drag and be the worst part.  That has tended to be the case with movies in this series.  I get the feeling that when watching this at home, I'm going to skip the human parts and replay all of the fight scenes.

I have to admit the sight of Godzilla popping up out of the water after Kong screams was pretty awesome.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment