ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Lack of Updates October 2020

 Hello, Dear Reader,


As normally happens a few times a year, I am finding myself unusually busy, with many projects converging at once.  Because of this, I may not be able to update this blog regularly for the next couple weeks.  During that time I will be busy with:


-grading the classes I teach for the end of the quarter

    -(this includes grading around 130 projects)

-writing a term paper for a Master's class

-taking care of a house project

-assisting at RCIA at my parish

-stepping up rehearsals for our Fall Show for Theater


Once I am able to finish a few of these, I will be able to return to regular, blogging as I have in the past.


Thank you for you patience, Dear Reader.  I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment