ReasonForOurHope

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Trailer Time: Passengers

I really dig this concept: an interstellar flight with everyone in hypersleep, but then a malfunction wakes someone up.

This movie looks like it could be pretty epic.  And it doesn't hurt that you have two of the most charismatic actors working right now as your leads.  It looks like almost the entire movie is going to be just Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence, but that won't stop it from being incredibly watchable.  I can imagine a significant portion of the female population liking the idea of being stuck alone with Pratt or a number of men who would love to have alone time with Lawrence.

I also like that the trailer shows that the stakes keep being raised and there are deeper mysteries afoot.
I can't say if this will be good or bad, but I am very hopeful.



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment