ReasonForOurHope

Monday, February 1, 2016

Charity of the Month: Avila House

Front of the House edited
Hello all,

I know I haven't done one of these in a while and shame on me for that.

I would like to return to a charity that I promoted here last year.

I've written a great deal about the impact that Fr. Larry Richards has had on my life.

Currently he is fundraising to restore the Avila house as a retreat center.  I can speak from personal experience that religious retreats can be an opportunity for life-changing moments.  We should all look for anything we can do to make it possible for others to come to know Christ in a profound way.

You can read all about Fr. Larry's plans here.

If you would like to donate, you can follow the link here.

And as always, I will never ask you to do something I am not willing to do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment