ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Evangelizers Post: Failure on the Faith Journey

I have a new article up at NewEvangelizers.com

I don’t know about you, but I am constantly confronted by my own failure on this journey of faith.  Sometimes it even feels like all of my efforts to holiness end in failure.  Looking back on my life, there are still some vices I have been falling into for decades.
So how do we deal with repeated failure?

Here are some personal reflections and I don’t claim to be a saint.  Believe me, I am not writing this as someone who is an expert at overcoming sin.  I am venal creature who spends more time rolling in the mud than flying with the angels.  So please understand that this is not me giving you my personal secrets to moral success.  But these are things that I have found helpful.


You can read the entire article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment