ReasonForOurHope

Friday, October 24, 2014

Lack of Updates (part IV)


Dear faithful reader,

I know that I have been lax in getting up essays and more articles. 

This school year I have taken over as the director of the Fall and Spring Plays.  We are coming up on our production debut, so my time is very crunched.  Often do not get home until very late at night.  

As a result, I have not been able to spend as much time on updating this blog as I would like.

Please be patient with me over the next few weeks as I try and learn how to manage my time better (I know, I know, "there is no try.")

When things settle down, I will return with more of my ramblings including:

-complete my New TV Show Mini-reviews
-finish my Best Sitcoms of All Time
-write about the Most Morally Subversive Film of the 1980's.
-write about the descent of Kevin Smith
-start a new feature on the blog tackling some core themes
-write a film review for The Equalizer and Gone Girl
-Do a "Fixing Movies" article about The Amazing Spider-Man 2


Thanks for your patience!

Sincerely,
CatholicSkywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment