ReasonForOurHope

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Trailer Time: Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 - Teaser



To this day I am still amazed how the original Guardians of the Galaxy won me over.  For that reason alone, this series has my attention.  While the second film was not nearly as good, I am looking forward to the third (and final?) outing.

As with most teasers, we aren't given much of the plot.  However, the emotional and visual tone of the movie look great.  There are three parts that affected me.

1.  I love those single-color space suits.  Seeing each guardian in a different color made me feel nostalgic.  It looked like something you would see in an old comic from the sixties.

2.  Hearing Rocket talk about going up "one last time," gave the teaser a sense of finality and sadness.

3.  That one shot of Peter screaming, making me think that someone is dying.  Perhaps I have read the context incorrectly, but it made anticipate a heartbreaking moment.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment