ReasonForOurHope

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trailer Time: The Obama Effect

I usually try to stay away from things that are specifically political on this blog.  But I just had a 3 hour conversation tonight with two friends about this trailer and how jaw-droppingly horrible it is.


If I was Obama I would be horribly embarrassed by this movie.  This is not a partisan thing.  Could you imagine someone making a film set during the '04 election called "The Bush Effect" about a man who quits his job to wear clothes with Bush's face?

Particularly I won't be able to get out of my head the look on Dutton's face at :40


I could resist turning him into an internet meme

1 comment:

  1. At least you take requests on what you discuss! I am still going to see this film if it comes out at any of the theaters around here.

    ReplyDelete