ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Trailer Time: Moon Knight Teaser


I think Oscar Isaac is a fantastic actor.  I've been a fan of his ever since his turn as St. Joseph in The Nativity Story.  He also had a wonderfully roguish charm as Poe Dameron in the Star Wars sequels.  

Even though I am a comic book fan, I am not as familiar with Moon Knight.  However, I love the haunted, hunted portrayal I see in Isaac's performance.  It reminds me of Daredevil, where his power is also his curse.  

There is a funky feel to this show that could either work incredibly well or become horribly tedious.  Isaac's charisma held me throughout this trailer.  I also like how there is something incredibly mysterious about this person's life where things are not what they seem.

I am very interested in seeing more.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment