ReasonForOurHope

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

John Williams To Score More STAR WARS

photo by TashTish



There is no composer out there like John Williams, in movies or in general.

And JJ Abrams, director of Star Wars Episode VII has said that Williams will compose the score for the new movie.

I was wondering what Abrams would do about the score.  I actually thought he would turn to long time collaborator Michael Giancchino, who worked with him on Lost, Star Trek and Super 8.

But John William's music IS Star Wars.  He turned a great movie into a legend.

I'm having a hard enough time dealing with the idea of a Superman movie without his score.  The fanboy in me is overwhelmed with delight.  I can't wait to hold that new Star Wars CD in my hand.

(yes I still buy CDs)


No comments:

Post a Comment