ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pope Poll Result

And the winner of the Catholic Skywalker poll for who would be the best pope is with 75% of the vote ...


GANDALF

This does make sense given the very strong Catholic themes and elements in The Lord of the Rings.

I can see him now, sitting in his Gandalf the White robes, changing his name to Mithrandir and saying to those who want to approve changes in the Church that take us away from God: "YOU. SHALL NOT. PAAAAAAASSSSSS!"



Thank you to everyone who voted.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well. Maybe Uncle Argyle will become the Pope after next. Hey I was going to send you a private email but I can't seem to find it. I put this short video together a few years ago and I think its right up your alley. http://logosmadeflesh.com/christ-in-film/

    ReplyDelete