ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Lack of Updates - January 2024

 Dear Reader,


I am sorry that I have already begun the new year with a lack of updates.  Besides the usually business that at this time of year, I fell terribly ill and had to be hospitalized for a few days.  Unfortunately, this has placed me even further behind before.  

As a result, it will take me a while to catch up with my time-sensitive work before I can resume writing.  I'm hoping it will be within the next couple of weeks.

Thank you again for your incredibly patience and I promise to be back with more items like:


-Film Review: Wonka

-Film Review: The Boys in the Boat

-Film Review: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom

-Film Review: The Iron Claw

-Film Review: Rebel Moon Part I

-Bizarro Awards for 2023


God Bless,

Catholic Skywalker


No comments:

Post a Comment