ReasonForOurHope

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Lack of Updates February/March 2022

 Dear Reader,


Thank you again for your patience.

Everything is going well, but I have hit a convergence of several time-sensitive activities that have been eating up my time and away from this blog.

These include, but are not limited to:

-directing a musical that will open very soon

-preparing new lessons plans for a class I have never taught before

-working on a project for a master's degree in philosophy

-organizing a Synodal Process for my school

-regular grading and teaching.


These next few weeks may be very busy so my updates here may be very light.  I thank you for all of the times that you have stayed with this blog during these slow times.

My hope is that by mid-March, my work-load will become much lighter and I will be able to devote more time to this blog, especially as it approaches its 10th year anniversary!

God Bless,

Catholic Skywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment