ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Lack of Updates November 2018

Hello Dear Reader,

I'm sorry I haven't updated this blog in the last week.  I will also not be updating much this week (although I have a New Evangelizers Article due tomorrow).

Please forgive the delay.  I am currently in a two-week period where I have to do the following:

-turn in grades for the quarter
-have auditions for our student film
-we are in hell week for the fall play I am directing
-I have to finish my first draft of a term paper on Metaphysics.

I thank you for your patience with me as I try to juggle all of these responsiblilities, but that does limit my time to write on this blog.  I should be back up to speed on the 18th.

I appreciate your understanding and I will be back soon with:

Film Reviews for Life Itself and Bohemian Rhapsody
TV Review for Jack Ryan
Comic Review for Heroes in Crisis #2
A Film Flash for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
...and more.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment