ReasonForOurHope

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Wednesday Comics - Justice League vs. Suicide Squad Review


I have been asked to write for comicsarego.com.

For my first article I wrote a review for the recent Justice League vs. Suicide Squad mini-series.


Justice League vs. Suicide Squad is a comic book mini-series done right.
I approached this event with a bit of trepidation.  With a Suicide Squad movie this last summer and a Justice League film coming soon, there was a part of me that suspected that this was a cynical, synergistic cash grab.
But I was very happy to be wrong.
In the story, the Justice League, the premiere pantheon of heroes in the DC universe, decides that they have had enough of Amanda Waller and her Suicide Squad, a group of imprisoned super villains who go on difficult missions in exchange for reduced prison sentences.  Waller uses them to do Black Ops throughout the world, especially on missions that are ethically dubious.
Here are a list of 7 things that Justice League vs. Suicide Squad does right:

You can read the whole article here

No comments:

Post a Comment