ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Lack of Updates October 2021

 Hello all,

If you are a regular reader of this blog, then you know that once or twice a year my schedule gets so busy that I am unable to regular updates for a week or two.

Right now I am currently:

-preparing lessons for a class I have never taught

-directing a play

-coordinating with grade schools to include them in a spring musical

-preparing to run a retreat

-writing a paper of my Masters's class

-assisting with RCIA at my parish in the evenings

-preparing for parent-teacher conferences

-preparing for a public ceremony at school later this month

-in pre-production on our film project (which includes writing a screenplay)


As a result, the time I would like to spend on this blog is taken up with these duties.  But, as always, I will return with more content in the weeks to come.


Thank you again, patient reader.


-CatholicSkywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment