ReasonForOurHope

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Lack of Updates - October 2019

Dear Reader,

Thank you for you patience.  You may have noticed that I've only been able to get out a couple of articles a week for the last few weeks.  The reason for this is because of the following:

-I have a major writing project that must be completed by the end of the month that has been taking up most of my writing time.
-I am currently taking a Master's Degree class in Aristotle and I have been writing and reading about the Philosopher for the last two months.
-The grading quarter is coming to an end and I am spending a great deal of time grading.
-I am directing a play and we are less than a month away from opening.

For these reasons, my blogging time is going to be very limited until the end of October.

As always, your loyalty to reading this blog means a great deal to me and I never want to take you for granted.  Once November rolls around, I should have more time to write.  Some things to look forward to:

-Film Review of Brittany Runs a Marathon
-Film Review of Ad Astra
-My next in the countdown to the Best Spielberg Movies
-A reflection on the final season of Game of Thrones
-An essay about qualitative rise and fall of writer Tom King
-Reaction to the final The Rise of Skywalker trailer
-Poll results for Fantastic Four Casting Call.
-and much more.

Until then, thank you again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment